This 5-piece Pocket Alignment Tool Kit contains a selection of the most popular non-conductive tools for aligning and adjusting components.
Kit includes (1) each of the following:
- AT-3112 Spudger - Designed with a tapered point on one end and a screwdriver-like tip on the other, these spudgers are perfect for guiding, probing, or separating wire bundles and fine computer wire terminals without damaging them.
- AT-6241 Alignment Tool - Designed with 1/4" and 5/32" flatheads on either end, these alignment tools are perfect for aligning or removing most variable capacitors, coils, and resistors without damaging them.
- S-389 Orange Stick - Designed with a tapered point on one end and a screwdriver-like tip on the other, these orange sticks are perfect for cleaning electrical components and separating contact points, fine wires, and other delicate components.
- S-41 Screwdriver is a mini multi-bit screwdriver made for everyday use and can be configured to 4 types of driving heads: #0 & #00 Phillips Head, 1/8” & 1/16” Cabinet Slotted Head.
- JIC-22035 Probe Pick - Designed with an L-shaped wire hook extension on one end and a 3/16" wide flat notched end on the other, this probe pick is perfect for guiding, probing, separating, and removing wire and insulation debris from network punch-down panels and jacks.
This alignment tool kit is ideal for customers that want to align tools using a spudger, trimpot, alignment tool, orange stick, or probe pick.
||Spudger (Pack of 10)|
||Alignment Tool (Pack of 10)|
||Orange Sticks (Pack of 10)|
||4-in-1 Mini All-Purpose Screwdriver (Pack of 10)|
||Insulated Probe Pick|
|Weight||0 lb (0 g)|