The MRS-36 - MagneTriever® Pro is the professional tool to effortlessly fish wires through walls using its 36" magnetic retriever, bullet nose, and reinforced 12' ball chain. The MagneTriever® Pro also features the following:
- 12’ reinforced steel ball chain prevents breakage from snags and snares, and navigates through walls with ease
- Eyelet on other end of magnetic retriever can be used to pull wire or cable
- Eyelet on retriever can also be removed to be used with our glow rod accessories (or other accessories using 8-32 threads)
- 36” flexible magnetic retriever has high strength neodymium magnets and can be bent into any shape to retrieve ball chain
- Eyelet on the ball chain connects to most wires and 3/4" stop ring prevents it from falling into the wall
- Expandable retriever hook can extend up to 18” to grab the ball chain with ease
The MRS-36 includes:
- 36" flexible magnetic retriever
- MRS-BC10 10' ball chain with 3/4” stop ring
- MRS-RH20 expandable retriever hook
- Eyelet retriever
- Storage pouch
To fish a wall using the MRS-36 - MagneTriever®:
- Drill a hole in your wall or top plate, then drop the eye loop end of the ball chain down the wall. The chain will collect at the bottom of the wall.
- Locate your wall fish location and take the baseboard off the wall, scoring the wall with a knife first so you do not peel the paint and do not break the baseboard.
- Drill a hole so you can fish the ball chain out using the MRS-36 - MagneTriever®.
- Make sure the MRS-36 is shaped like a “Z” or “S” so you can go back and forth to find your ball chain Once you find the ball chain, carefully bring the ball chain to the hole. The chain will not completely come out of the hole.
- Use the expandable retriever hook and pull the chain out of the hole.
- Tie a pull string on the end of the ball chain eyelet. The other end of the pull string is connected to a wire to be fished in the wall. This helps in case you need to pull the cable through rough spots in the wall cavity so you do not break your ball chain.
36" Magnetic Retriever with Eyelet, 12' Ball chain, Expandable Retriever Hook, and Storage Pouch
|Weight||0.2 lb (92.162 g)|