HSC-75 Copy ID to clipboard
Hardline Coring and Stripping Tool for .750"
The HSC-75 hardline coring and stripping tool is designed to core and strip 750 Series COAX Cables (3/4”), such as the Times Fiber T10 and Commscope P3 cables. This coring and stripping tool features the following:
- Performs both coring and stripping all in one tool, stripper can be easily removed to help deal with flooded cables
- Heavy duty aluminum body with stripping and coring blades made of high carbon steel and heat treated for long life
- T handle is a ratcheting handle for increased comfort and faster coring and the tool can perform both coring and stripping simultaneously, T handle can also be removed allowing the user to attach a drill to make coring even easier
- Replacement blades and coring bits can be purchased separately (no need to ever replace the entire tool, see below for replacement part numbers)
- Ideal for aerial or underground hardline cables for residential, commercial, and industrial buildings
- The tool bevels the outer conductor, chamfers the center conductor, and opens to a center conductor length of 1”
- Total core and strip length is 3.50”
- The coring bit, coring blade, and jacket stripping blade are made from hardened steel for long life.
- Includes hex keys for replacing stripping blades and removing the T handle and an instruction manual
Cable Size: .750" (19.05 mm)
3/4" (.750" or 19.05 mm)
|Dimensions||8.25 in x 4.25 in x 2 in (20.96 cm x 10.8 cm x 5.08 cm)|
|Weight||1.6 lb (726.4 g)|