Designed to prevent the snaring or snagging of cables in drop ceilings, this tool is perfect for protecting cables and ceiling grids while pulling cable. This tool also features the following:
- Protects any type of cable from being damaged while being pulled through a drop ceiling
- Prevents ceilings from being twisted or marred while cable is pulled
- Made from a smooth plastic material to minimize friction and make cable pulling easy
- Side slit and removal fin make removal quick and easy
- Works with standard 1" ceiling grids
- Lifetime Warranty
Instructions for Use:
To protect ceiling tiles from damage, remove both tiles in the corner of the ceiling you wish to install the Cable Funnel. Then position the Cable Funnel finger loop down as shown.
Slide the Cable Funnel into the corner of the ceiling grid, positioning the upper tabs above the grid and lower tabs below the grid.
With the ceiling grid slotted between the Cable Funnel’s tabs, push until the Cable Funnel locks into the corner. You are now ready to run your wires!
To Remove: Simply pull the Cable Funnel’s finger loop to release from the ceiling grid & slide off.
Standard 1" Ceiling Grids
3.70" (9.40 cm)
|Weight||0.19 lb (86.26 g)|