The CSS-5156 is a coaxial cable stripper specifically designed to strip the stub end of a coax cable in a wall outlet, exposing 15 mm of braid and 6 mm of the center conductor, which eliminates the need to run new cable. This coaxial cable stripper features the following:
- Easy to use: Simply insert cable, rotate like a screwdriver, and remove to strip
- Will not cut or damage the braid or score the center conductor
- High carbon steel blades last for over 5,000 strips on each side
- Hook and loop strip on bottom of tool is used to fold back braid on cable after being stripped
- Can be used with other blade cartridges, such as the CSS-105/110/115/120/125/135
- Replacement cartridge for this tool is: CSS-130
Blade Replacement Instructions:
- To replace blade cartridge: open jaws and push upwards on the front of the blade cartridge. Cartridge will lift out.
- To install new blade cartridge: insert cartridge into tool and close jaws. Give the jaws a squeeze to insure the blade locks into place.
Strip Length (Braid / Center Conductor)
Model: 15 mm / 6 mm
RG59 and RG6
Exposes 15 mm braid and 6 mm center conductor
4" (100 mm)
0.13 lb (58.97 g)