The CSS-5097 is a coaxial cable stripper specifically designed to strip the stub end of a coax cable in a wall outlet, exposing 9 mm of braid and 7 mm of the center conductor, which eliminates the need to run new cable. This coaxial cable stripper features the following:
- Easy to use: Simply insert cable, rotate like a screwdriver, and remove to strip
- Will not cut or damage the braid or score the center conductor
- High carbon steel blades last for over 5,000 strips on each side
- Hook and loop strip on bottom of tool is used to fold back braid on cable after being stripped
- Can be used with other blade cartridges, such as the CSS-105/110/120/125/130/135
- Replacement cartridge for this tool is: CSS-115
Blade Replacement Instructions:
- To replace blade cartridge: open jaws and push upwards on the front of the blade cartridge. Cartridge will lift out.
- To install new blade cartridge: insert cartridge into tool and close jaws. Give the jaws a squeeze to ensure the blade locks into place.
RG59 and RG6
Exposes 9 mm braid and 7 mm center conductor
|Dimensions||4.26 in x 1.19 in x 1.69 in (10.82 cm x 3.03 cm x 4.3 cm)|
|Weight||0.07 lb (33.596 g)|