HC-625 Copy ID to clipboard
Hardline Coring Tool .625"
The HC-625 hardline coring tool is designed to core Times Fiber T10625, Commscope P3, and other similar .625" Hardline Coax cables. This coring tool features the following:
- Heavy duty aluminum body with coring bits and blades made of heat treated high carbon steel for long life and durability
- Center conductor length is adjustable from 1/2" to 1 1/4"
- T handle is a ratcheting handle for increased comfort and faster coring
- T handle can be removed, allowing the user to attach a drill to make coring even easier
- Replacement blades and coring bits can be purchased separately (no need to ever replace the entire tool, see below for replacement part numbers)
- Ideal for aerial or underground hardline cables for residential, commercial, and industrial buildings
- Bevels the outer conductor, chamfers the center conductor, and opens to a center conductor length of 1”
- Includes hex keys for replacing stripping blades and removing the T handle
Cable Size: .625" (15.9 mm)
5/8" (.625" or 15.9 mm)
|Dimensions||6.5 in x 4.25 in x 2 in (16.51 cm x 10.8 cm x 5.08 cm)|
|Weight||1.28 lb (581.12 g)|